Social Media Creative role profile
Salary dependant on experience
12 month fixed term contract, 150 annualised hours (to be confirmed)
The English Riviera Attractions Partnership (ERAP) is a collective of visitor attractions from across Babbacombe, Brixham, Paignton and Torquay who work together to promote the English Riviera as a quality destination. The Partnership promotes and markets the attractions through joint promotions to encourage tourists, day visitors and local residents to the area.
We are seeking a Social Media Creative to assist us with the development and delivery of a social media content and marketing strategy.
- Develop a digital marketing and communications plan for the social media platforms and website, working with partnership members to complement one another
- Work within allocated budget using co-ordinated and cost-effective methods to ensure best use of resources
- Create engaging seasonal campaigns to drive visitors from target audiences to the website
- Organically help to grow digital audience through targeted campaigns
- Assist members with the regular production of content for all channels, ensuring tone of voice and brand image is appropriate and consistent, for example social media awareness days and ‘local tourist’ blog posts for the website
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and up-to-date website content from the partnership members
- Monitor and report on social media analytics and web traffic monthly and use data to improve strategy
- Build partnerships with key external stakeholders including local and regional media
Knowledge and skills
- Experience with using social media platforms, website management and creating campaigns
- Sound understanding of how to engage with online communities
- Good content writing skills
- Familiar with social management, monitoring and understanding of analysing insight from social media platforms
- Understanding of trends and experiencing of producing social media content for business, including working with cross-platform content
- Creative thinker with ideas and willing to experiment
Remote working position. Closing date 31 December 2020.
‘If you would like to apply or discuss the role further, please get in touch with us including your contact details, relevant experience and desired salary by email to email@example.com